Click here to view prize guidelines and printer friendly list.
2023 Prize Guidelines
1. Your organization may win a maximum of two prizes - one general prize and one grand prize. The highest prize value prevails, and prizes may be reassigned by Foundation staff as necessary.
2. Fairness in determining prize winners is very important to Connecticut Community Foundation. Our platform identifies "unique donors" by reviewing a combination of donor name, email and mailing address. All prizes that require unique donors will be verified using two levels of review: GiveGab will generate prize winners based on prize criteria, and the Foundation will audit to ensure winners are correctly identified.
3. In the event of a tie, the winner will be chosen randomly.
4. All decisions are final. Prize winners will be posted to the Give Local prize page.
5. If prize criteria are not met, the Foundation will apply the un-awarded prize money toward the bonus pool.